Viña Tarapaca Gran Reserva Organic red blend: 31% Cabernet Franc, 26% Syrah,

22% Carmenere and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon 

All of the grapes were manually harvested between 21 March (Cabernet Franc)

and 12 April (Carmenère). Once in the vat, the grapes underwent a pre-fermentative

maceration at 10ºC for 4 days to extract concentrated aromas and flavours.

The wine was aged for 12 months in French and American oak barrels (20% new and 80% used). The remaining 20% of the wine was kept in stainless steel tanks to retain the primary

fruit component in the final blend.

 

Viña Tarapaca Organic Red Blend Chile, 2018

SKU: VEV052
$19.99Price
  • Winery: Viña Tarapaca 

    Wine: Organic Gran Reserva 

    Region:  D.O. Maipo Valley  

    Country: Chile 

    Style:  Red blend

    Varietals: Carbenet Franc, Syrah, Carmenére, Cabernet Sauvignon 

    Vint. Age:  2018

    Size: 750ML

    ABV:  14 %

  • Color: Deep ruby 

    Nose: Notes of wild herbs, black fruits, and hints of tobacco from the Cab Sauvignon, and subtle vegetal from the cab franc

    Palate: Medium-Bodied & well-balanced. Rustic tannins and long finish

    Food pairing:  Mature cheeses, white, red and game meats